From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Starting with the Whiteboard Code
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 04:07:21 GMT
On 10/02/2012 05:05, Michael A. Labriola wrote:
> DI in flex isn't a hard problem. It's actually pretty trivial. There are just a few places
where the Flex compiler hard-codes new operators without an ability to intercept the object
creation. After those lines of code are fixed (and it is a very small number for the MX stuff,
more for the Spark stuff) you can make DI work easily. The next issue is then about performance
impact which is what I have been trying to make more negligible as time goes on.

Isn't it just half the deal to make it basically work? The second half
would be a API to actually leverage the Dependency injection.

yours
Martin.