From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 19:20:12 GMT
On 10/02/2012 04:01, Jonathan Campos wrote:
> As a committer I see no reason to ignore written work - especially
> tests. If someone goes through the effort to create the build scripts
> and the unit tests (and provided the quality of everything) then it
> should be allowed in. Whether it is FlexUnit or whatever. But I don't
> think we should turn away someone's work because it isn't what the
> majority wants.
I don't suggest "throwing away the code at submission". You can still
"accept it" but before putting it into the svn you transform it to, say,
FlexUnit code instead of adding an additional build target to the
system. And in order that the Apache Flex team is not busy to run around
and change code or build system so they can test the code I suggest that
you have just one tool for a task and tell the world which that is :)

yours
Martin.