From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 18:33:53 GMT
On 10/02/2012 03:25, Piotr Kawiak wrote:
> Magic string methods are not cool. Much better to have code completion
> / refactoring support. Mockito works great for me. What do you mean by
> 'checks if there was _any_ execution of this method call' ?

In mockito: if you have something like that

    doSomething(mock);

and internally it does something like

    mock.a();
    mock.b();
    mock.c();

and you test it with

    verify().that(mock.a());

then it will pass, even though b was called before that.
I prefer to test my things for a particular call order as it is stricter.

yours
Martin.