From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Printing from Flex
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 07:34:50 GMT
On 07/02/2012 11:32, Dany Dhondt wrote:
> ... as long as the output is uncompromised and perfect.

As I have had (serious) problems with printing in flash my first step to
action would be a test as to how far the current printing solution works.

The user test suite should consist of a swf that offers bitmap and
vector printing in various dpis. The swf should contain at least various
complex shapes, printing to the edges, fonts, bitmaps and masking over
multiple pages - everything in color and b/w.

It will take a while for me to put that together, if someone could
step-in that would be awesome.

yours
Martin.