From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Into Widnows 8 Metro
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 05:02:17 GMT
Internet Explorer 10 does enable Plugins but Metro(browser within the
new ui) does not - as for now. This is in sync with the decision of
Adobe to drop the mobile browser support: In other words: in modern
browser systems they want Flash Player to be gone. I am interested in
Air for Windows 8 though.

yours
Martin.

However: I am looking forward to