From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Proposal: Compile-time-data injection
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:57:16 GMT
On 08/02/2012 02:51, Omar Gonzalez wrote:
> I'm not sure if the Wiki is the place for proposals. If we put every
> thing that everyone thinks about in the wiki as a Proposal we are
> going to have a lot of wiki stuff I go through. Who keeps it updated?
> How de we know it's still in progress or that someone abandoned the idea?
Common problem with all aspects of open-source work. I have no idea what
the wiki is supposed to be used for, I just know that this is Flex
related, Flex specific and that Jira doesn't offer formatting/editing. I
could post it somewhere completely different but then this "information"
would be lost once this other place is not there anymore (common problem
with links) .

I guess for a mentor we would need to write [Mentor] in the subject, right?

yours
Martin.