From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Creating Working Groups [Was: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve]
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 19:27:44 GMT
The workflow is okay to me. I just came to the conclusion that we don't
have a good platform here to talk about code that might not be commited
(what is momentarily done in the whiteboard folder. I think omars
suggestion to do this sort of community work "not here" is not a bad
idea. The day before yesterday
Spoon.as team said that they want to do community work (like listing the
things that are going on). I think that Spoon.as could jump in and give
those rants a place to feel home.

yours
Martin.