From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Creating Working Groups [Was: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve]
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 15:59:56 GMT
On 07/02/2012 00:41, Omar Gonzalez wrote:
> I'd throw my code up on GitHub and start collaborating with devs there
> until you have something you want to donate or discuss.
This means you suggest that people do not collaborate here but rather on
github?
> But if we try to discuss every idea, log it to a wiki, recruit devs,
> and then start something then we would never get shit done. -omar
I don't think we need to discuss every idea in the mailing list and in a
wiki. Small ones will definitely fit in Jira just fine. But mailing-list
threads in the length of x-hundred entries are not helping the overview
of the project.

yours
Martin.