From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Creating Working Groups [Was: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve]
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 14:03:26 GMT
Jira isn't well set-up for that. No wiki markup etc. Also it requires
more privileges to edit jira entries and combine jira entries which
would make it comfortable to work with it. Also I feel like Jira is like
"please give us that" while a wiki feels like "lets add that together".
Makes it easier to provide different things.

I think its not so much about feature than more about concept. Some
concepts are so "big" that they need some sort of overview that is
allowed to change over time. All not really characteristics of a Jira note.

Discussing on the ml is fine, but getting the current consensus is
difficult. I don't want to re-step a 40 page discussion to find out what
one feature is about.

yours
Martin