From João Saleiro <joao.sale...@webfuel.pt>
Subject Re: Mailing list footers?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 11:26:50 GMT

On 06-02-2012 06:45, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> I suggest adding just this:
>
>    --

I am in favor of creating a wiki page with a more generic faq (not the
developer-faqs.html) with those recurring questions that we often see in
the ML (how do I unsubscribe?  where is the roadmap? how do I
contribute? will flash player be open-sourced? will flex cross-compile
to JS/HTML5? (etc)).
If someone gives me permissions, I can slowly take care of some of those
(despite I'm completely overwhelmed with work and without money (thank
you European crysis :|)).

João Saleiro