From João Saleiro <joao.sale...@webfuel.pt>
Subject Re: Creating Working Groups [Was: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve]
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 10:26:05 GMT

On 06-02-2012 10:17, João Saleiro wrote:

> I would suggest the creation "working groups" attached to different
> initiatives related to Apache Flex. I'm sure yet how much how like
> this idea, but considering how big the SDK is, the amount of teamwork
> and cooperation needed, and the big number of different

(I'm sorry for the typos on the previous email, I accidentally pressed
Send before reviewing it :o) )

 > I would suggest the creation *of* "working groups" attached to
different initiatives related to Apache Flex. I'm *not* sure yet how
much *I* like this idea, but considering how big the SDK is, the amount
of teamwork and cooperation needed, and the big number of different [...]