From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Printing from Flex
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 17:04:15 GMT
Hello Omar,

as far as I can tell we were talking about flex specific printing.
Having problems with the flash player is a reality that needs to be
dealt with. For one: If we encounter bugs during implementation we
should document & report them properly. But also: We need to choose a
implementation strategy based on the things that work. There is a bunch
of options to choose from that I can think of:

  *) A system that prints using a standardized online service
  *) A system that uses native extensions
  *) A system that generates pdf on the client
  *) A system that works within the limitations of flash player printing

yours
Martin.