From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Starting with the Whiteboard Code
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 15:02:16 GMT
Hello Alex,

Thank you for the clarification. I sure sounds like a lot of good
reasons as to why this might take a while.
Your efforts are awesome!

However: I have another thought popping up: Do you think once you
arrived at the unit tests it would take a lot of effort to publish the
unit tests by the module? Listening to your elaboration the whole effort
could mean more than a month of work from your side. The parts of the
framework to which unit tests are available could be worked on before
everything is done. Well, that's just a thought I don't mean to be pushy.

yours
Martin

Side note to myself: Avoid copyrighted material for test cases. ;)