From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: will ever adobe give the flashplayer to the opensource comunity
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 14:57:49 GMT
On 2/3/2012 9:54 AM, FRANKLIN GARZON wrote:
> Well, Adobe put alot of efforts into html5, however if they open flash will be a risk
if the comunity will grown flash vm, but if Adobe see that Flex grown more quickly in the
hands from the community, I think they will also put efforts to extend flash. What do you
say?
  If Adobe doesn't have a way to make money off Flex (or Flash for that
matter) it doesn't matter how much growth or success the community has.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur