From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Votingapplication
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:52:36 GMT
The discussion of the user interface is fun but secondary. First we
would need a data-storage. The mailing list allows it to review all
votes after the election. Its also a public voting system HOSTED by
apache. And furthermore: the binding users can be identified (mail
address). We would need some similar data-storage with single-sign-on
that does not bloat the mailinglist.

I could see a super hacky system that utilizes a separate - flex-vote@..
mailinglist.

yours
Martin.

On 03/02/2012 17:58, Marcus Fritze wrote:
> I think we can build an AIR app for our special needs. (with voting history, detailed
results, PPMC results) This shouldn't be a problem to build this app.

> Marcus
>
> Am 03.02.2012 um 09:51 schrieb Martin Heidegger:
>
>> This sort of voting is overkill. If we have to go through that for every tiny decision
then this will be nothing but a vote list. Is there any way we could build a small general
voting hp or use some public voting service?