From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex logo colors
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 03:57:27 GMT

  I have mixed feelings about the mixed logos.  I also can perceive
situations where it'd be convenient to have a "flexible" logo.
  But, I also see the need--from a branding perspective--to choose one
and make it consistent.  It seems--from the posts on this thread--that
more people think the latter is more important than the former.  I can
respect that viewpoint and am perfectly fine getting behind that.

  I never really noticed before this thread how "similar" the color
schemes are between the Google Logo and the Windows logo.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur