From Tomislav Pokrajcic <>
Subject Re: Apache Flex logo colors
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 00:32:47 GMT
Even though this contest was done in a short time I believe that it's
public exposure was wide enough to reach many creative professionals.
Tweets were all around, it was blogged, messages were posted on
designers forums, etc.
Those who wanted to participate in this money-free process were present
and my opinion is that there were several solid proposals and we got a
really great logo at the end.
The list was open for proposals on fine tuning. If someone thinks we
need a second opinion on color selection, constructive act would be to
invite some creative authority to give an opinion and post it here.
If we don't have any of these let's open a [VOTE] thread, seal this
thing and go coding :)

On 2.2.2012. 22:32, Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective wrote:
> W dniu 2012-02-02 21:43, Jeffry Houser pisze:
>>  I thought we had professionals involved throughout the whole
>> process.  [Or at the very least, those designers who submitted
>> entries were budding professionals].
> Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly. Ofcourse we had professionals
> but I suppose many people from design community didn't know about the
> contest at all.
> And IMO more "professional" process would require selecting people
> from design community basing on their previous works/portfolios and
> inviting them to submit concepts.

View raw message