From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex logo colors
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 21:32:36 GMT
W dniu 2012-02-02 21:43, Jeffry Houser pisze:
>  I thought we had professionals involved throughout the whole
> process.  [Or at the very least, those designers who submitted entries
> were budding professionals].

Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly. Ofcourse we had professionals
but I suppose many people from design community didn't know about the
contest at all.
And IMO more "professional" process would require selecting people from
design community basing on their previous works/portfolios and inviting
them to submit concepts.