From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex logo colors
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 20:40:03 GMT
On 2/2/2012 2:25 PM, Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective wrote:

> For me it was just a starting point. There were a couple of things
> missing. Should Flex focus just on enterprise segment and go on with
> that message?
  I'd say yes.  Even when doing Mobile Flex; the focus is really on
Enterprises and application building.

> To whom we are targeting the logo? To corporate decision makers or to
> developers/community who will be working with it day to day or maybe
> both.

  I'd say we are targeting developers w/ the Apache Flex logo.  The
people who target those top of the line Enterprise class decision makers
will be the companies in the ecosystem who--presumably--have their own
logos geared towards the market segment they are targeting for
customers.  The actual "Apache Flex" logo is just a footnote on their
proposals / sales presentations.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur