From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex logo colors
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:06:13 GMT

  I don't think this throws a wrench into anything; it is a valid
question.  If we were to choose the multi-color logo; it would make
sense to use those colors as a brand palette.

  So, if we wanted to pull some color palette out of the chosen logo;
I'm all for it.

  I am adamantly against the multi-color version of the logo.  It is
very different than what I voted on.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur