From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex logo colors
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:16:43 GMT
W dniu 2012-02-02 16:58, Omar Gonzalez pisze:
> I think to be the most fair, and clear, we should do another vote.
>
> Its pretty pointless to go back and forth about recommendations and
> suggestions on which is the best color or why the multicolor is good or
> bad, etc. This is only going to get settled through a vote, not bickering
> or suggesting new designs or tweaks to what we already have.
>
> -omar
At his point i think this could be easily handled by PPMC members either
with voting or in private list.
I think from the statistic point of view they should be able to
represent community vote. Handling votes takes time and this process is
long enough.
For us at Fuse It would be great it this decision was made as quick as
possible since we have time next to work on other materials (we could
start Monday).