From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex logo colors
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:33:59 GMT

  I think it looks lot more similar to the "X" thing that shows up when
I turn on my Nexus One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAFSEsEZnnE

  The colors are not the same as the Google Colors; but I think a unique
concept was just given a little bit too much of "reminds me of.."

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur