From Scott Rowe <scottr...@me.com>
Subject Re: [gosh] Goshhawk language choices and more [Was: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour]
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 02:17:49 GMT
David, if your objective is to annoy him so much that he rushes to finish the code so he no
longer has to deal with ridiculousness like yours, well done. No other explanation justifies
that sort of response.

Alex, I'm sure the decisions that Adobe has made recently have affected you as much if not
more than most of us on the list. Please don't think David's language or attitude towards
you is representative of myself, the people on this group, nor anyone in their right mind.