From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: asdoc comments for flash player and SDK version numbers
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:10:40 GMT
Hi,

> I'd really like it if we could figure out a way of getting rid of all
> that crap out of the framework as it makes reading the code far more
> difficult.

I do find it slightly annoying but I do like that it tells you what version of the SDK etc
the method requires. That's useful. It's also passed though to the generated documentation
which is again useful.  The excessive blank lines (caused by bracket style) and unnecessary
multiline comments annoy me more but we have to work with what we've got :-)

Perhaps a script to strip out all comments and a way to create patches ignoring missing comments
would be useful?

Thanks,
Justin