From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 01:21:56 GMT

On Feb 9, 2012, at 11:15 AM, Jonathan Campos wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Omar Gonzalez <omarg.developer@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> At the least, we should say don't use ASUnit because of X reason, and I
>> think those reasons right now are a.) its abandoned, b.) docs suck, c.)
>> FlexUnit has built in support in both IntelliJ and Flash Builder.
>>

> I wasn't lobbying for ASUnit in particular. I just threw it out as a name.
> That is why I started switching to "whatever".

Guys, As you discuss various different unit testing environments it will be important to consider
the implications of the license. We will likely want to make sure that there is no trouble
from including any LGPL, GPL or other "Category X" software in any distribution.

In the case of ASUnit it is not even clear from the site what the license is.

Regards,
Dave