From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Other locales for Flex SDK
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:11:00 GMT
Hi John,

> May I suggest that we just commit the GB version with a "best effort"
> format, then go on to look for a all-encompasing solution.

I've submitted an patch for the en_AU locale for the code now in SVN trunk and it's only very
minor changes are required to convert that to en_GB (just the currency symbol I think?). Hopefully
one the committers will take a look, review it and it will be accepted into the SDK. If that's
accepted it should be easy to get an en_GB (or a en_NZ) locale accepted. David (I think) has
submitted an en_GB pathc.

Absolutely worse case  there is nothing stopping anyone form taking a submitted patch applying
it themselves and compiling their own SDK and using it and that's a better position than we
were in a few months ago :-) OR if you ask me nicely I can supply a compile SDK to you.

Thanks,
Justin