From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: [DECISION] Unit Testing and Mocking Frameworks
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:42:06 GMT

On Feb 17, 2012, at 3:38 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Omar Gonzalez
> <omarg.developer@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...Unless there are objections if there is a "lazy consensus" reached there is
>> no need to [VOTE] on everything...
>
> Agreed, but IMO the standard way to ask for lazy consensus is a [LAZY]
> marker in a subject line, it would be good for Flex to adopt that
> convention.
>
> -Bertrand

In the future I would have to agree with Bertrand on this [LAZY] marker adoption. This will
allow us to skim this busy list when we're swamped with paid work and pay more attention when
we're not. Also as Bertrand mentioned in the previous response, if this decision had been
made and I missed it, then yes...definitely my problem.

Thanks all.