From "Skogen, Espen" <espen.sko...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: Rsl style loading of dependencies from a module
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:57:16 GMT
Consider it assigned:)

Espen Skogen | Vice President | IB Tech Market | Investment Bank | J.P. Morgan | 125 London
Wall, EC2Y 5AJ,  London, United Kingdom | T: +442077420836 | espen.skogen@jpmorgan.com | jpmorgan.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael A. Labriola [mailto:labriola@digitalprimates.net]
Sent: 12 February 2012 23:24
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Rsl style loading of dependencies from a module

>Got it. I wrote this for a client already. Let me see if this is something that we can
contribute.

Which is another way of saying, feel free to assign this to me :)
Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.