From Ariel Jakobovits <arielj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can Adobe kill Apache Flex
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:52:45 GMT
> Yes, and so can Intel decide to make a new processor line that breaks all versions of
Windows and MacOS.
Yes, but you can delay that affecting you by not buying a new computer. I still run Windows
XP on an old laptop, for example.

But Adobe can automatically update everyone's Flash Player and break every Flex app out there
almost overnight.

Ariel Jakobovits
Email: arieljake@yahoo.com
Phone: 650-690-2213