From Ariel Jakobovits <arielj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Flex white paper on ADC
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:06:30 GMT
> In the past, features were added to Flash Player and AIR specifically to support the needs
of Flex applications.
Can anyone point out some of these features?

> however, new features will not be added to the runtimes specifically to support the
Apache project's efforts.
Does this concern people?

> framework RSLs will not be cached globally by Flash Player, but rather per domain in
the web browser.
So from past discussions on the list about this, our response will be to improve the size
of our Flex downloads, correct?

> Design View, Data Centric Development tools, and Flash Catalyst workflows will be removed
in updated 4.x versions of Flash Builder.
Can we get these added to the Apache project as well?

Ariel Jakobovits
Email: arieljake@yahoo.com
Phone: 650-690-2213
Fax: 650-641-0031