From Ariel Jakobovits <arielj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Continuous integration for Flex (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:09:10 GMT
That's too bad because we are running into issues with file system path length limitations
on Windows in our local Perforce workspace, even with our root in C:\.perforce.

Ariel Jakobovits
Email: arieljake@yahoo.com
Phone: 650-690-2213
Fax: 650-641-0031
Cell: 650-823-8699

________________________________
 From: Michael A. Labriola <labriola@digitalprimates.net>
To: "flex-dev@incubator.apache.org" <flex-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 10:52 AM
Subject: RE: Continuous integration for Flex (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)

> Having said that, running Flexmojos 4 with FlexUnit and coverage is pretty painless on
Redhat.
>I have had pretty many problems running AIR tests (for air specific  code) on linux.

Also remember that, so far as I know, Adobe AIR for linux is not under development so we won't
be able to run unit tests on the AIR framework if we use a linux build server

Notice: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the original transmission. Thank you.