From David Arno <>
Subject Re: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 19:58:36 GMT
On Sun, 2012-02-05 at 10:02 -0800, Doug McCune wrote:
> This is incredibly false and shortsighted. In the HTML/JS world an
> INCREDIBLE amount changed in 2012...

Thanks for that Doug. I've gone from being a reluctant investigator of
JavaScript to enthusiastic one recently as - whilst the language is
shite - the community and growing technologies around it are so active
and enthusiastic and so much did seem to change last year. I just don't
know enough about it to argue that point. So thanks for so eloquently
putting into words what I was thinking.

View raw message