From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Status of the SVN import to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/trunk
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 18:33:57 GMT

On Feb 13, 2012, at 10:15 AM, David Arno wrote:

> Would it be worth asking Infrastructure to make it read-only during the week and doing
it sooner? I'm sure everyone would be prepared to put up with the minor inconvenience in order
to speed things up.

The svn is made read only for ALL of the ASF, every project. There are 150 projects and many
podlings. all around the world. SVN is mirrored in Europe. Apache Infrastructure always waits
until the weekend for large imports as that has the least impact Foundation-wide.

Regards,
Dave