From Marcus Fritze <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] final vote for logo color(s) selection
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 08:58:45 GMT
I think we can build an AIR app for our special needs. (with voting history, detailed results,
PPMC results) This shouldn't be a problem to build this app.

Am 03.02.2012 um 09:51 schrieb Martin Heidegger:

> This sort of voting is overkill. If we have to go through that for every tiny decision
then this will be nothing but a vote list. Is there any way we could build a small general
voting hp or use some public voting service?
> yours
> Martin.

View raw message