From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: Signed RSL from Apache
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:19:11 GMT

I think it's more  a case that the JavaScript community seem more /relaxed/ about security.
Such attacks are theoretically possible at least. If you are writing an application for a
bank for example that handles financial transactions, then I'd imagine even theoretical threats
have to be taken seriously.

David.