From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: [DECISION] Unit Testing and Mocking Frameworks
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:44:33 GMT

Looks like Drew is anticipating that for Mockolate as he merged a pull
request that includes a POM file for Mockolate earlier today.

Incidentally, whilst I like the idea of us having Maven repositories for
both Flex and 3rd party libraries, I really hope we don't use Maven for the
build system too. I'd love to see us use buildr-as3 instead
(https://github.com/devboy/buildr_as3.) It's better in many ways, not least
because you don't have to write the build scripts in XML!

David.