From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: Would anyone care if we ditched support for semicolons being optional?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:04:05 GMT

Well Martin, see the thing is I don't think "AS3" is an Adobe trademark, so
I've "borrowed" it and it now stands for "ApacheScript3" ;)

But you make a good point, I should have clarified that we can't change the
spec of the ActionScript language, but we can define a new language
specification that Flex would be based on, which is what I'd like to do with
Goshawk.

David.