From "Jeff Tapper" <j...@spoon.as>
Subject RE: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:12:58 GMT
There was very little detail given.  I suspect that the idea of swapping out
an SDK may not exist, since the only part of the SDK it will care about are
the compiler.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Mclean [mailto:justin@classsoftware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:51 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour

Hi,

> The biggest news from Adobe was that the next major release of Flash
builder will not have Flex support.
That's news and I think not what Adobe stated at the Flash Summit?. Was
there any more details given?

Does that mean it will only support AS and AIR (desktop and mobile)
projects? Currently with FB 4.6 you can take a compiled Flex SDK (from
Apache for instance) and add it as SDK. Will the next version of FB not have
this feature at all?

Thanks,
Justin