From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: Flex -> HTML, Linux and time to say goodbye?
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:18:42 GMT

Spot on John, thanks. The focus of some folk here is to improve the Flex
framework and to continue to develop it as a something that relies on the
flash player. Their purpose here seems clear to me. Others, like myself, are
here because we want to continue using Flex, but don't want to target the
flash player. I have finally started asking myself " is it the right place
to invest resources?" I was hoping to engage others that likewise hoped to
target HTML in a discussion on whether it is a good idea or not as our
presence here seems less clear to me. Aside from being accused of spreading
FUD and being told to leave, most of the "responses" has been just a
discussion over RSLs, which have nothing to do with the thread really.

Ho hum.
David.