From Tink <f...@tink.ws>
Subject Re: Port some mobile components to web
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:39:13 GMT
Hi Haykel

I have some navigators in my whiteboard space as a proposal for web navigators with examples.

 You can use the 'mobile' component's on web as long as you include the SWC. Why a lot of
them were put in a mobile specific SWC I don't know, but moving them ans creating some MXML
based skins for them is something I'm interested in doing if the rest of the team agree.

Tink