From Stephane Beladaci <adobeflexengin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 03:45:49 GMT
Let me know uf I can help, Facebook and social media is one of my speciality however the stands
I take in social media are pretty  controvertial and I would not like the idea of scaring
members of the community not would I luke the idea of having to cwbsure myself. Anyhow, anything
I can do let ne know, Im at Facebook.com/flexengineer

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Re: Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
From: Jeffry Houser <jeffry@dot-com-it.com>
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
CC:

  I went and created an Apache Flex Page on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ApacheFlex/174249699342648

  I'd be more than happy to make anyone an admin who is an initial
contributor [or one of our mentors]

  I held back on doing the same on Google+ because there have been some
issues w/ "pages" there that I haven't payed attention to.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur