From "Nicolas Mendoza" <mend...@pvv.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Nicolas Mendoza
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:30:29 GMT
The arrow is kind of a bi-product of the tilted F, which is indeed
consisting of connected bulding blocks. (There is also a "hidden" x in
there.)

Since the arrow is not the main point about the logo, making it pointing
backwards is not a very huge issue. But I am well aware of the up/right
pointing arrow "rule" in left-to-right society ;)

Thanks for the feedback guys! ;)

På Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:01:41 +0100, skrev Randy Troppmann

>>> http://www.jeffryhouser.com