From Herx <ad...@herx.org>
Subject Re: Petition: Flash Catalyst must survive
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:41:32 GMT
A design view, at least a wireframing util is well worth the effort
Herx

Sent from Samsung Mobile

 Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

On 1/13/12 2:17 AM, "jude" <flexcapacitor@gmail.com> wrote:

> Geez guys. Why is everyone against design views? I'm all for Flash
> Catalyst. I'm all for what it was trying to solve.
I don't think anyone is "against" it, but there weren't enough folks using
it to make it worth the cost of developing/maintaining it.  Now that the
cost is effectively zero, folks can certainly try to come up with a tool or
utility to replace it.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team