From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:44:20 GMT
Alex,

> IMHO, the PPMC is that set of managers and should make the final
decision.
> It sounds like we have some folks who understand branding issues
commenting
> on the submissions.  I think that's enough information for the PPMC to
go
> with.  A popular vote in these circumstances is not controlled enough.

Agree in full. Apart from the comments I have been making to some of the
logo submission there have been others with a good grasp of some of the
issues regarding branding doing the same. On the other hand I worry a lot
that, on an open, uncontrolled poll, popularity issues become prevalent and
that's definitely not the way I'd like a logo for Flex to be chosen.

Rui