From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Logo contest
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 07:23:06 GMT
At Apache we like to do everything we can in public for all to see. "If it didn't happen on
the list, it didn't happen"

The only thing we use the flex-private@incubator.apache.org for is for discussing / voting
in new committers / ppmc members and other items that must be private.

(Sorry, my prior post doubled, got hit by a hotel wifi login.)

Regards,
Dave