From "DiMiTRi" <k...@noos.fr>
Subject Re: I hate top posting
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 10:31:25 GMT
> On 5 Jan 2012, at 10:02, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> IMO, the first part of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style
> describes the efficient Apache style of "inline posting with minimal
> quoting" very well, and also IMO that's by far the style that works
> best for serious discussions on a large list like this one.

+1
I was considering writting a similar message.
Everyone who've been on an Adobe prerelease program knows how everybody lost
time and knowledge possibility when message rules are not followed,
particularly on what seems to start as a high-trafic ML.
Your delete key is our saviour.

On a related note (and souvenir), please don't set up "away from work"
message to your ML address. Particularly if it's written in a non-English
language (wu shihuan style </prerelease joke> )