From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex - lightweight event handling
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:56:56 GMT
Cairngorm is an IoC framework now... where's the link to that download? ;-)

Seriously though - more choices does not mean better. More choices just means more choices.

The difference between the Cairngorm of yesterday and Signals of today is maturity. The domain
/ problems that people were experiencing with Flex 2.x were new... everyone was clamoring
for a solution to make enterprise development easier. Today... we've been down that path for
four something + years now. Most of the problems have been hammered out pretty well. It's
time to stabilize, standardize, and settle-in.

--
Rick Winscot