From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: EventCollector into 4.6
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 05:46:53 GMT

I don't think we are supposed to be "taking" things regardless of the license.  If the owners
of some source code want to contribute it, they are welcome to do so, but not everything belongs
in the Flex project.  For example, we have already discussed that application frameworks probably
don't belong in the Flex project.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Developer
Adobe Systems Inc.