From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Port some mobile components to web
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:24:53 GMT

Once we get JIRA bugs ported over (my new estimate is now Jan 31), you can submit patches
as sub-tasks to issues.  The way I would like it to work is that the issue you attach to needs
to have a lot of votes and committers will be trolling the high-vote bugs and will review
your patch.  And thus, you will have to lobby others to agree that your issue is important.
 But I think it that lobbying on the mailing list will be too noisy so you just need to lobby
a committer any way you see fit.  And if you establish yourself as a person who submits good
patches, you can get nominated to be a committer yourself and then you can just check in what
you want (although every commit is reviewed and can be vetoed by other committers).
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Developer
Adobe Systems Inc.
Blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui