From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Port some mobile components to web
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:25:01 GMT

Sounds like you know everything you need to know.  I would still put the mobile components
in their own SWC.  And I would be cautious about slowing them down or making them heavier
to support desktop.  Every byte counts in mobile, especially when transcoded to run on IOS.

In a composition-based framework, you would add in the rollover and other desktop support
when you needed it.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Developer
Adobe Systems Inc.